Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Month Nearly Gone

This new decade has launched itself whether we like it or not. Along with a new decade comes more cooking. We all have to eat so why not make it fun and delish?


My new cooking classes have started with 12 enthusiastic students. First shot out of the barn was the introduction of my favorite food item, oat groats. Looks of disbelief and muttered grunts turned to grins and lip smacking when the dish was served. This week's dessert of chocolate pudding cake brought volunteers to lick the dish. Yum, what tastes better than scraping the bowl to get that last bit of goodness. 


Come back soon to see pictures of some of this spectacular grub.  

1 comment:

  1. I think I would've enjoyed the chocolate pudding cake much better too! But who knows, I've never tasted oat groats. Am I missing something fantastic?

    ReplyDelete